The following guidelines set forth general privacy principles that apply to information collected on www.ShopRaise.com as well as other websites or domain names owned or operated by The Fundraising Portal LLC (DBA) ShopRaise.
Last modified: 05-05-2017
Information We Collect
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including the Site, mobile applications, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or from our business partners and other third parties. The types of personal information we may collect about you when you visit the Site include:
- Your contact information (such as name, postal and email address, or phone number)
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our Site
- Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address)
- Shipping details
- Records of your purchases and other transactions on the Site
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including information from your public profile
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties
In addition, when you visit our Site or use our mobile applications, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and device, browser and operating system type)
- Referral and exit URLs
- Dates and times of visits to the Site
- Actions taken on the Site (such as page views and site navigation patterns)
- Search terms that visitors use to reach the Site
How we use the information we collect
We may use and share your personal information to deliver to you the products, services, or information you have specifically requested or as otherwise directed by you. The “Information We Share” section below describes how ShopRaise may share your personal information. We may also use the information we obtain about you to:
- Create and manage online accounts and profiles that you may establish on our Site
- Provide products or services you request
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone)
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of the Site, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our Site so that we may tailor our Site to better meet your needs
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
- Enforce our Terms of Service and comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards
In addition to the data uses described above, we may use the information collected through cookies and other automated means to identify and authenticate visitors, administer the Site, and gather broad demographic information in order to analyze patterns in the use of the Site.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information we share
We may also disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. Here are the choices we offer:
When you register for an account on the Site, you agree to receive e-mails from us regarding our services. Registered users may choose not to receive marketing e-mail communications from us by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the marketing e-mails or by clicking on the “My Account” link on the Site and modifying your e-mail preferences.
Registered users may use the Site to send e-mail messages to others. If you are not a registered user but are a recipient of an e-mail from a registered user, you may choose not to receive further e-mails from that particular user by clicking the “Block this Sender” link.
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the Site’s features.
Access and Correction
Links To Other Websites
The Site may provide links to offers for products and services from third parties and other third-party websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from ShopRaise and may have their own privacy policies. We strongly suggest you review those policies if you visit such websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by ShopRaise, we are not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy or security practices of the websites.
How We Protect Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Please note that no transmission of information via the Internet can be entirely secure, therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information to the Site is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
ShopRaise encourages protection of children’s information on the Internet. The Site is not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target the Site to children under the age of 13.
Changes To Our Policy
How To Contact Us